Old May 15th 04, 01:26 PM
Stu Gotts

This is close? Geez, just another good flying day in Texas.

On 15 May 2004 05:04:37 GMT, Tony wrote:

Have you came close to be in a mid air. Today was the most I flew in one
day around 6hours in the plane total and have never been closer to being
in a mid. I had to head down to my grandma's (she's not doing good)
around KFUL and I was in Vegas. Got up around 5:30am and got off the
ground at KVGT around 8:00. After getting out of Las Vegas Class B a
southwest 737 blows right in front of me less the 4 miles same alt. ATC
didnt even call him. I dont know why I didnt see him untill my Dad
pointed him out in frount of me. So no biggy. Got over L26 and there
were 3 of us head right at eachother. Me, a Bo, and something else. The
Bo climbed and turned very sharp, I went down, Have no idea what the
other guys did. ATC called all these guys to me but I didnt even see
them till they were about 2 miles. Landed at KFUL no problem. Headed to
KAPV to pick up a friend of mine, no problem there. Going to L70, a bird
less then 5feet from the end of the wing. Landed at L70 and headed back
to KAPV to go home and a glider right in front of me, I climbed like
hell. And im still here. All of these close calls today really makes you
think of the big sky. And how small it is.
Fly Safe and keep yours eyes out the window.
N8389P
KAPV PA24-250

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.