Old October 24th 03, 12:13 PM
Pat Thronson

Every time I try to view the www.landings.com web site, Somebody wants me to
down load the evird.acgi file, about 5 times. I have checked this file and
the nearest I can tell it is an Apple file. My Windows XP-Pro does not like
this
file and will not go any further. I do have proper virus protection, fire
wall and Google 2.0 pop up running. I can view some of the page through
Goggle's cache but the next move causes this file "evird" to start the down
out the status of a dear
old friend of mine, N9965B

Thanks for any help

Pat Thronson

"Craig" wrote in message
om...
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message

link.net...
"Craig" wrote in message
om...

5N is one prefix for Nigeria......

One prefix for Nigeria? According to FAA Handbook 7340.1 it's the only

one.

Check the database on landings.com and they show VR as another ICAO
recognized prefix for Nigeria. It may be that the VR's are being
phased out or converted to 5N's over time though.

Craig C.