Old April 26th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Fartacus

Default Lancair crash at SnF

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:15:25 -0700 (PDT), WingFlaps wrote:

I had a look on Google earth and there seem to be many fields around
the airport what shopping center are you talking about?

Gee, I dunno. Maybe we give a **** about being accurate. And maybe
we don't much care about know-nothing blowhards who throw bad advice
and accusations around because they're too emotionally stunted to admit
they're just too damned stupid to know what the **** they're talking
about.

Ever stop to think for a second that sometimes when it seems like
everyone is on your ass there's a reason for it? And that reason is you?