Old October 31st 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Default SeeYou Mobile with SN10B data

On Oct 28, 2:44*pm, JJ Sinclair wrote:
I use the 'options' page on my SN10, keep it set on the nearest
landable field (and next nearest landable). What it tells me is
exactly what I need to know, distance and altitude needed to get
there. No need to be looking at a sectional. When I ask the local PDA
drivers, simple questions like; how long you been on course or what's
your speed so far.................their stumpen dor an answer! Guess
what I should be asking is; What are you looking for in a PDA that
isn't already on your SN10?
JJ

JJ,

You must asked have asked local uninformed PDA drivers. With
mearly one click of the wand.

SeeYou Mobile has a very informative page that shows the following:

The statistics page gives you detailed information on Thermals and the
flight. To change the content of the statistics pane, tap on it to
switch between
.. Flight statistics
.. Task statistics
.. last 60 minutes statistics

Thermals panel graphically displays the last four thermals where the
left most is newest. At the top of each bar you can see the Thermal
average. The height of each bar represents the entrance and departure
from each thermal relative to the other four. The number on the right
is average for the last four thermals. Use it for your MacCready
setting if you wish.

Flight statistics gives averages for the Lift, Average speed, Distance
flown, circling percentage and duration of flight. Distance is the
same as Optimized distance in the "Opt" navbox.
Task statistics gives averages achieved since the start of the
Declared task.
Last 60 minutes statistics gives averages achieved on the Declared
task or the Optimized task in the last hour.

Richard,
www.craggyaero.com