Old November 26th 05, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Crosspost to: brasil.unix deleted.
Morgans wrote:

Wellllll, maybe so, but I was interested in a homebuilt with a 70 foot
wingspan. If that ever shows up at OSH, I may have to end up helping to
push it, and that would be worse (heavier) than the (VK-30??) Cirrus
brother's earlier airplane that I helped push a few years ago. That was in
rain softened ground, too.

Theres one in Winnsboro, La. awaiting completion of a turboprop
conversion... Airstair door sure makes for ease of entry/exit...