Old November 29th 03, 04:41 AM
Ben Sego

Tom Jackson wrote:

I have an Apollo 604, with the latest update (1999, I think.)

It seems to me, that there must be some tech-wizards out there who could
figure out how to update such an animal -- i.e., there are a number of
places to get the "data" (FAA, DAFIF, etc.) - is there a way to configure it
in a file on a PC, then through some sort of interface upload it to the
"Flybrary"?

snip

On the surface, this sounds doable - is it merely a pipe-dream?

At least, it could be a fun project for someone over these fine winter
months!

It's certainly possible, and it would be an interesting project. It
would have to be done for the project interest. Do you happen to have a
spare one lying about?

B.S.