Old August 12th 18, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default What has become of Gliding International?

I subscribed to the digital edition at the first of the year. I received access to one issue. Then the next issue came out and I couldn't access it. I sent John an email asking for a resolution to my problem and got no response whatsoever. Since then there hasn't been any notice of another issue, including on his website. Does anybody know if this publication is still active, or has it, too, gone defunct?

Tom