Old August 20th 18, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default What has become of Gliding International?

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:37:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:14:48 PM UTC+12, 2G wrote:
I subscribed to the digital edition at the first of the year. I received access to one issue. Then the next issue came out and I couldn't access it. I sent John an email asking for a resolution to my problem and got no response whatsoever. Since then there hasn't been any notice of another issue, including on his website. Does anybody know if this publication is still active, or has it, too, gone defunct?

Tom

Tom,
We asked you to email us but not through rec.aviation.soaring. We only
know you as TOM. We have 174 Toms on record and of course cannot
recognise you in particular via rec.aviation.soaring.

1. Your first posting infers you haven’t had any copies apart from the
first one.

2. Your second posting says you have all the issues and then says you
have been dropped off the mailing list. I would seriously doubt that.

Let us have your email address so we sort this out off line without
burdening every gliding pilot in the world with an unlikely problem.

JANICE
SUBSCRIBER SERVICE
GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

(Email address: )
(Web address:
www.glidinginternational.com)
(Postal address: 79 5th Ave, Tauranga, N.Z.)

Well, I DID email you.

Tom