Old October 11th 04, 10:44 PM
Chris Gadsby

I paid a visit to Wisconsin last year about that sort of time (from the
UK) and made contact with the Wisconsin Soaring Society
(http://www.wss.org) who are located about 20m NW Milwaukee. They were
just derigging for the winter so no flying. So I'm guessing you might
be unlucky.....

Regards

Chris Gadsby

Marc Till wrote:

I'll be staying in Chicago from Nov 5th to 8th (including the week-end).

Is there any chance of soarable weather or would it be the same as
northern Europe ?

If yes, could anyone recommend a place where I could take a ride in a
two-seater (I have a valid French license but I don't want to spend
any time in paperwork). I'll have a car.

Thanks in advance,

Regards