Old December 8th 05, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:
Matt wrote:

Well, I'm not questioning is hacking ability, but saying that because
one person can't do this implies that it can't be done is just
ridiculous. I can't perform open heart surgery either, so I guess that
means to you that it can't be done, right?

No, not at all. My question is WHY would someone named Planeman,
posting from a DIFFERENT email address, would spoof Denise's NNTP and
post with a diferent name to support Denise's arguments? If Planeman
wanted to support Denise, he can just go right ahead and support him.
Why would he need to spoof denise's NNTP? Why would Planeman go
through the trouble of spoofing and yet posted under a different name?

So that someone could claim that Denise is impersonating someone else to
support his cause. That was just too easy. :-)

I'm beginning to appreciate Dennis' frustration now.

Sorry that I frustate you Matt, but I never meant to frustrate YOU in
particular. Normally I'm very docile, He is probably one of very VERY
few people that gets me worked up.

And I wasn't suggesting that you were. I just like to see logical
arguments and your argument in this case (I'm not saying this is true in
general) simply wasn't logical.

Matt