Old December 8th 05, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:

Fetters is one of very very few people that makes my blood boil.
Normally I'm a very docile person. I lost a friend, Gil Armbruster, An
FAA executive with 10s of thousands of hours of flight time, in the
mini500. Gil was a metoculous builder. Fetters is blamed his accident
on pilot error. Which is correct, Gil's accident was due to pilot
error, his error was choosing the mini500.

Gil had around 200 hours in the Mini, which seems to be its life limit
for airframe and pilot...