Old January 27th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Douglas Paterson

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

"Douglas Paterson" wrote in message
. ..
Hello, All!

About a year ago, I started airplane shopping.

[snipped my story & request for info on & comparisons between the three
subject aircraft]

Thank you everyone who took the time to consider & reply--I got some great
information. While nothing's written in stone, and I still have some
learning to do before I actually write a check (and time is the issue
there--I firmly belief that "W-O-R-K" belongs in with all the other
four-letter-words), it's helped me reach at least a couple of conclusions:

- I still like the Comanches, but an apples-to-apples comparison between
those and the Trinidads favors the Trins

- I need to learn more about the Bonanza--from Newps' discussion points, I
may have overlooked a winning candidate

- I need to learn more about the Pathfinder--from Jay's discussion points,
it sounds like there are multiple flavors of the Cherokee 235 out there; if
I find that the Pathfinder meets my climb/ceiling/high elevation/high DA
needs, I may well stick with fixed gear after all

Once again, super input from the group. Thank you!
--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight