Old February 9th 15, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default K2 vs. StarkPower LiFePo4 batteries

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 1:47:54 AM UTC-8, Fox Two wrote:
Are there significant differences between these batteries? Why is there a 50% difference in their cost? I've noticed that some brands have more restrictive low temperature limits - not good for those cold wave flights!

Chris

I purchased a "Bioenno Power" 12v 12ah(LiFePO4) battery and charger and used it for over a year now with no problems. Cost $136.99 which includes the charger.
http://www.bioennopower.com/collecti...ifepo4-battery
Any comment on this brand out there?
6PK