Old February 9th 15, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default K2 vs. StarkPower LiFePo4 batteries

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:58:56 AM UTC-5, 6PK wrote:

http://www.bioennopower.com/collecti...ifepo4-battery
Any comment on this brand out there?

Found this on bioenno website. Are the ISO certs significant?

"As an OEM, Bioenno Power conducts technology development, product design and markets a variety of products. Our company has engineering, and small scale manufacturing facilities in Santa Ana, CA. For large-scale manufacturing, the company uses overseas contract manufacturers (CMs) to carry out production according to Bioenno Power's designs and requirements. Our CMs have fully implemented the ISO quality management system, and have ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001 certifications, which ensure a consistent process, stable performance, and high reliability."