Old April 15th 15, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default K2 vs. StarkPower LiFePo4 batteries

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 5:48:04 PM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:33:38 AM UTC-8, wrote:
We have been selling the Starkpower battery for more than a year now. Started out very cautiously - selling only a few to a few of our steady customers. We have now sold several hundred with no complaints. They really are great and are exactly the same size as the battery they replace.

One caution is you must use the special charger (inexpensive) that shuts off when the battery reaches a fully charged state.

Tom Knauff
Knauff & Grove, Inc
Ridge Soaring Gliderport

www.eglider.org

Can one charger charge two identical starkpower batteries in parallel?

Ramy

You can, not really recommended. Typical in charging ANY batteries in parallel.