Old June 10th 15, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dittel Internal Battery Replacement Cost

Dittel FSG71M. It was not working as in - nothing. No display, no transmit, no receive. Like the power was turned off. Peninsula Avionics in Florida was the shop. I heard they had a good reputation. The internal battery had not been replaced in at least 13 years and that wasn't by me. I thought that it wouldn't hold channels in memory with a dead internal but, apparently, it causes the whole thing to shut down.