Old August 29th 18, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default 2018 Dust Devil Dash September 8th

With many thanks to John Leibacher and Lynn Alley, the waypoints and airspace are now available on the Soaring Turnpoint Exchange.
For SeeYou Mobile or LX90x0 the CUPX file is in Dropbox (below). Thanks to Stephen Haley for that capability.

I haven't reviewed all the databases for legacy devices, but since the full one is 1077 points (goes into Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and a little into Wyoming and Montana) there are a few devices that do not have a translated file.
I also use long waypoint names, hopefully they can be read on old devices.
Any landable point with a lower case x in front is questionable (this seems to translate to legacy file output bettre than something at the end).

TFR airspace files will be updated and go into the Dropbox folder linked below, prior to the Dash.
Jim

http://soaringweb.org/TP/Tehachapi

and

soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com/TP/Tehachapi
(Scottsdale, AZ, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn)

soaring.gahsys.com/TP/Tehachapi
(Fort Mills, SC, USA: courtesy of Glen Holden)

serkowski.com/soaring/TP/Tehachapi
(Ridgecrest, CA, USA: courtesy of Tom Serkowski)

soaring.silentflight.ca/TP/Tehachapi
(Kitchener, ON, Canada: courtesy of Luke Szczepaniak)

Dropbox with CUPX file (satellite images of landable points) and TFR files:
http://tinyurl.com/gwv75jt