Old December 23rd 18, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Default Aero Club Albatross Winter Seminars!

Our first seminar is SOLD OUT! If you're interested in coming, please sign up on the waiting list through the eventbrite link. We might get a couple openings later.

Our awesome second seminar, with many club speakers discussing how to learn how to soar, go cross country and fly competitions is already over half full. Be sure to sign up if you're interested!

February 2nd: Soaring with the Champions - Higher, Farther, Faster, Longer!
https://aca-soaring-with-champs.eventbrite.com -

March 2nd: Gliding to Racing- Learning to Soar!
https://aca-gliding-to-racing.eventbrite.com

All the best,
Daniel