Old July 1st 05, 04:45 PM
Kilo Charlie

"CindyASK" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kilo Charlie wrote:
Anyone have any info re contest results SNIPPED ...

Gee Casey, some of the west coast racers aren't in bed yet, and
you're griping about getting some scoresheets? Grin.

Me thinks that I don't protest too much Cindy! ;-)

It is the 4th day of the two national contests and the only info from the
Open's is a note from 3 days ago (June 28) on the Region 8 site.....geez!!!
Inquiring minds want to know!!! I do see that the Moriarty folks have put
up the day 2 results too.

Actually I'm about to head to a place in the San Juan mountains of Colorado
where there is not even cell phone service much less high speed internet so
just wanted to get caught up before going.

Looks like good weather for the future at Ephrata....you all have a super
contest and thanks for the update! Oh and BTW....if you check the OLC
results it's been a lot better there than here....the whole state is on fire
though so if you don't mind some soot on your glider you might be able to go
somewhere.

Casey