Old July 1st 05, 06:08 PM
Kilo Charlie

wrote in message
ps.com...
The first Contest Day, Wednesday we had an AST to Kramer, mansfield,
Creston, had to cross a blue hole 4 times, causing 5 landouts, Rex
Mayes, Brian Milner, Paul Cordell.......Garret Willat won the day, Dick
Butler, Heinz Weissenbuehler, Gary Kemp, Nelson Funston. Good thermal
9 kts, to 9000 feet just west of Kramer, and many people down to 1500
feet or lower at Mansfield, I never got above 5000 feet going to
Creston.

Yesterday, was Dick Butler aboutr 86 mph, Nelson Funson, Heinz, Gary
Kemp..........AAT to 7 Bays, Waterville, Wilbur, around 290 miles, very
good lift, downwind to 7 bays I averaged 110 mph as did the others.
Garret Willat tried to go too far into the last turn and landed there.
Very good day.

Gary Kemp

Thanks Gary....please keep the reports coming if they aren't able to post on
the SSA site!

Casey