Old April 21st 05, 01:07 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Wrong again, as usual. He was told he would not be given press credentials

Hmmm I wonder why? Why couldn't a famous (in his mind) reporter get Press
Credientials at an Air Show where anyone with even a remote Press connection
gets them? I think maybe it was because he was banned from the show?

and could buy a ticket to get in like everyone else.

Who told him that ? Bill Eickoff, John Burton,Patrick Slay ? Or was it a low
level Snafu by people who were not aware of the zoom situation ? Were they aware
they would have called security. They didn't know who zoom was and handled it
as if he were some one who just walked off the street and asked for Press
Credientials.
Why didn't he just buy a ticket this year and pay me a visit ?

It's all documented,
the general media took pictures, video and wrote about the entire incident.

I'm soon to get the photos but what general media wrote about the incident and
when was it published? Documents ? oh good lets see them ,or is this the
typical ANN ploy where your the general media and wrote about it on Ann ?

then he stayed long enough to get some photos and beat feet before the
cops came.

Wrong yet again. He went all over the show, and I was with him.

Maybe so but you didn't go where anyone knew him .Only one person told me that
he saw zoom but it was a day later.Had I seen him I would have had security
there in a minute.

We all
thoroughly enjoyed the reaction of people at the show when he would show up
at booths and display areas.

Whose booths? What display areas? Names please . Why didn't you and zoom show up
at "my" booth so you could "throughly enjoy" "my" reaction? Why didn't you stop
at Paradise city and talk to Dave Piper or Chaz or Wayne Thomas??? You bought a
ticket.. Fact is you went to safe places where you were unknown and
people didn't know zoom would be arrested if caught.

You still haven't figured out how to shut your trap when you don't have a
clue. Figures.

Not true ,if anyone is clueless around here it's not me ..I don't believe zoom
was ever a test pilot ,a father,an Etheopian food relief pilot,Doctor,high time
pilot ,etc., etc....but you do.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most the people some of the time ,some of the people none of the
time,and jaun all of the time" anon