Old August 12th 07, 06:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default Patch (00/10)

Just Plane Noise wrote in
:

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:14:11 -0700, "Panic" wrote:

Someone sent me a B-58 Hustler patch with a white background. I'd
like to trim the white background out and just leave the patch. I
tried PaintShopPro but the only method I see is laboriously and
carefully delete the white. Does someone here have a program to
delete just the background? I'll post it here. It's very large but
I'd like to edit the background out before I reduce the size.

Thanks.

Darrell R. Schmidt
B-58 Hustler Web Site
http://members.cox.net/dschmidt1
USAF Pilot Class 55-I Web Site
http://pilotclass55india.org

I'm not sure of your purpose--are you trying to simply paste it on
another image, as I've done here with a B58 pic somebody else had
posted? Let me know. In any case, I've also attached a PSP file of
the patch with a transparent background. There are several easy ways
of creating it.

I'm also guessing that a more savvy PSP or Photoshop user will know
the easiest way!

use photoshop and save it as a png file