Old March 17th 20, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default We Didn't Row The Boat Around Lake O !!

At my home in North Port FL which is about an hours drive south of Tampa.

I was seeing and feeling huge thermals come through.

My wife was wondering why the wind would all of a sudden go from almost nothing, to 15 knots or more, and then switch directions, and then go back to calm. 😁

Really cycling through here in S.W. Fl.

I lost my ride as ballast at the senior nationals on Sunday, and ended up doing some work around the house. Man I should have just gone flying!

Hoping this weather holds up through this coming weekend.