Old December 6th 05, 08:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Richard Riley wrote:
It's also possible that engine outs in the CH7 have more often
resulted in survivable landings, perhaps due to the different shell,
and THAT's why we don't hear about them. Just speculating.

Mr. Cicarre and the later Ch-7 Angel's manufacturer's had better
quality manufacturing facility and personnel than Fetters did. Fetters
had problems with blades that bowed like a banana, rfames that cracked,
bearings that gave out...etc.

It is quality issue, and aviation is very unforgiving of bad quality.