Old March 29th 16, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default (US) New Process for Student Pilot Certificate Issue

Wouldn't that be age 14 for glider solo?

Cookie

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 7:23:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:08:06 PM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
I have read the AC and I have a student (adult) pending right now. I can see his application through IARCA but I can't do anything with it. I can view it, print it, or kick it back to him, but there's no action I can take to advance it. Maybe on April 1?

Perhaps. From the looks of the AC all you have to do is follow the
"recommending instructor" process in IACRA and the student will get
their certificate in the mail 3 weeks later.

Has anyone tried this so far with students wanting to solo before age 16?

Matt