Old January 31st 20, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Trailer tow advice

I feel your pain.

I test drove the older six cylinder model of Escape, which is what caused me to buy a Hyundai. The new model of Escape is so much better. The six cylinder engine is not available in the new model. Surprisingly, the smaller displacement four cylinder turbo engine is more responsive. I was doubtful that it would tow well, but someone I know had one with a hitch, so I borrowed it to see how it towed. That sold me. I also run it on regular gas. A contender was the Jeep Cherokee.