Old April 28th 04, 09:55 PM
TripFarmer

Jay.....not to mention being able to use MOGAS in our 235. Hugh savings.......

Trip

Amazingly, our payload with full tanks is actually a bit more than yours --
956 pounds. (I guess that's not surprising -- that's probably the
difference in airframe weight between the two birds.) While there are times
I long for the extra width of a Six, it really comes down to maybe twice a
year I wish I had the extra seats: Oshkosh, and Sun N Fun.

The other 150 hours we fly annually we'd be hauling around a lot of extra
fuselage for no apparent reason.

That said, IF you could find a terrific Six in the same price range, I'd go
for it. The flexibility of extra cargo and passenger capacity is a good
thing.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA