Old February 12th 04, 10:00 AM
Mullin

This may be a off the wall suggestion but with the learning curve
required and the potential for a serious accident if a pilot doesn't react
correctly or quickly enough
Why not do a deal to import the teaching experience you need .
Why reinvent the wheel.
Worldwide there are a large number highly qualified people who could
transplant their knowledge.
I know of several retired people (they have the time) at my club who are
both A cat instructers,winchdriver rated and have vast experience from
all round the world ,one in particular has competed at a number of world
championships.
There are bound to be others with similar qualities , all you need
is a deal that makes it attractive, I would say probably airfares and a
place
to stay with food , maybe a block of time in a local single seater so they
can
go xcountry in a new area.
If you advertised you might be pleasantly surprised.

"Frank Smith" wrote in message
news
We are getting close to getting our first winch operation going and need

develop some Ops and Procedures.
I hate starting with a "blank page"
Anybody have some Ops and Procedures to send my way to get started?

Regards,
Frank

My return address is slightly modified to reduce SPAM.