Old December 28th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rip[_2_]

Default Installing instruments and avionics in small aircraft

Mxsmanic wrote:
Rip writes:

ANTHONY, YOU'RE A BOOR. GO TO A SIM GROUP! Note to all: Mxsmanic
(Anthony) is not a pilot. He has never flown any type of aircraft. At
all. He simulates flight on a computer running Microsoft Flight
Simulator, asks inane questions, and then argues about the answers.
Save your time. Don't answer.

I've already received an answer. I was pretty sure that there are still
people who can answer questions without throwing tantrums.

See, Anthony. You're STILL an unwanted boor. A statement of fact doth
not a tantrum make, but boors make up their own definitions so that they
can remain boorish.