Old October 7th 19, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default RIP John Shelton, Pez D Spencer

On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 6:25:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I just learned John passed away on Sept 8th. He had been fighting brain cancer for several years. He was a good friend during my soaring days and we had a million laughs together. I will write more later as I know who most of the people he wrote about in Pez. He was one of a kind. Tom Hubbard VN

I'll say! Sorry I never met him. As with many here, read and enjoyed Pez back in the day. John was obviously talented and blessed with a great sense of humor.