Old October 15th 19, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CindyB[_2_]

Default RIP John Shelton, Pez D Spencer

Nyla, not what you asked for, but folks new and old might want to enjoy Pez here. If Tom H and Gary K wanted to provide the names and backstories, maybe CCSC or PASCO could archive them.

I made a reference to Pez a couple months back, and passed the responses to John. I think he put this site up in response. I dont know for how long it is prepaid.

John did the art for Cal City Regional and CCSC contest tshirts for close to 20 years. Many of us enjoyed his irreverent humor.
I treasure my audio file of him singing "Cal City Diamond Mine".

Fly safely.
Cindy