Old February 3rd 04, 06:02 AM
Hilton

David Brooks wrote:
With apologies for my somewhat silly previous question picking on the
wording of the Commercial aeronautical experience requirements, this one
really is a call for others' experience / opinion.

Saturday afternoon I met my new instructor; Plan A was to do the day and
night VFR duals back to back, and plan B was just to do the day. Due to

the
interesting weather, we came up with this: Paine to Tacoma (repositioning
flight), start the clock and a new line in the logbook, Tacoma to Blaine
(103nm), back to Paine (2.2 hours from Tacoma to Paine).

Your "original point of departure" remains Paine - the way you log it makes
no difference. Your CFI should know better. I'm sure it was a fun flight
though.

Hilton