Old April 8th 04, 04:43 PM
TaxSrv

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
Based on the tower's reply, it appears "all frequencies" means

tower, ground
control, and clearance delivery frequencies. But that doesn't mean

your
assumption was unreasonable.

A solution requiring no thought is just call approach per normal, and
switch to further freqs as instructed or to just "stay with me," as
happened to me once at big Milwaukee apt at 5AM, from 30 miles out to
all the way to shutdown.

I you happen to know the same guy has been working twr and ground,
after startup, wouldn't you still call on ground freq? Otherwise,
you're setting yourself up for embarrassment if 10 seconds prior, the
ground controller returned from the can, and both positions are back
to normal. Correct?

Fred IF.