Old April 3rd 18, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Correct adhesive to use to attach tail wheel assembly.

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 10:19:49 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Weldwood - me, too.Â* On my ASW-19b and LS-6a.Â* Works like a charm. Apply
with a brush, allow to dry, then bring the parts together.Â* Be careful
with alignment because it sticks!

On 3/31/2018 8:01 PM, Tony wrote:
On my Cirrus I've used Wildwood Contact Cement which comes in a can at Ace Hardware and others. So far so good

--
Dan, 5J

Thanks to all for the replies. Whine, be helpless and the soaring community responds. A buddy left some weldwood and a couple of brushes in my hangar. Thanks Jim.

I am currently out of dry Italian Red wine. If you have any suggestions, please deliver to my hangar.

9P