Old November 13th 03, 08:15 PM
Peter R.

C J Campbell ) wrote:

http://www.thesunlink.com/redesign/2...l/312062.shtml

Assuming it is not a busy news day, the "Today Show" will be airing a six
minute segment on Angel Flight on Friday, Nov. 21. If you look real hard
in that segment and if the editors were kind, you might see a C172
departing Lawrence, Mass. It'll be my aircraft's 15 minutes of fame.

Actually, this story centers on a four-year old boy, his family, and his
weekly journey between Rochester, NY, and Boston.

AF missions make up 90% of all my flying these days. They are the most
rewarding flying I do and I also encourage other pilots to consider joining
your local group. Like the other posters in this thread, I would never
have thought of flying into Boston's Logan Airport in a C172 prior to
flying for AF.

--
Peter