Old December 31st 03, 04:50 AM
Michelle P

Jay,
My problem is that I have no clue about a pocket PC. They look useful
but I am clueless about the internal and the workings. I have made a
couple of trips to the Store and done some searching on the net even hit
the manufactures websites. I have little information other than I can
connect a GPS to is and the EFIS offerings. I was thinking Bluetooth
between the GPS and the Pocket PC but as another netter has mentioned
this is not currently working?
I would like a GPS that I can use for both the Pocket PC and my PowerBook G4
Michelle

Jay Honeck wrote:

The legal aspects are few. In an emergency the rule book is out the
window. so It can be use d to get you down if necessary.

These devices sound terrific.

Can anyone post a "real-world" PIREP?

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity