Old June 24th 05, 04:28 AM
Peter R.

Jay Honeck wrote:

Well, where, exactly, would you post a topic about Usenet anonymity
on the piloting newsgroups if NOT here?

Based on my interpretation of his incessant whining, Larry was
discussing Usenet anonymity and the decline of Usenet in general,
not its specific impact on this particular group.

And, coming from the very man who was on a crusade several months back to
stop the OT posting going on here, I find it humorous that Larry continues
to post this group's charter, yet rant off topic when it fits his agenda.

So, to answer your question, discuss the decline of Usenet he

alt.fan.Janeane-Garofalo

--
Peter