Old December 18th 03, 12:27 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Bill Zaleski" wrote in message
Look at any modern small aircraft type certificate data sheet and note
the certification basis. You will not find a single one that is
certified under FAR 21 They are all FAR 23.

That is impossible, perhaps you are confusing changes to a type certificate
with the type certificate. A Part 21 entity has Authority well in excess of
what can be done under Part 23.

The original FSDO letter
you slammed mentioned "certified under FAR 23" You said he was wrong.

Nope, what I corrected is a referece to a "Type Certificate" issued under
Part 23, which is impossible.

The certification basis IS FAR 23. Cite me one aircraft (small) that
has a certification basis of FAR21, as shown on it's TCDS.

Non-sequitur.