Old December 18th 03, 01:46 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Bill Zaleski" wrote in message
Well then John, why don't you look at any modern type cetificate data
sheet, note the certification basis, and report back to me how many
you find type certificated under FAR 21 vs. FAR 23, as I have told you
a couple of times already is the only current basis, for small
aircraft.

No, but you are welcome to be so deluded.

Now, the rules of Part 23 can be used as a basis of certification, but there
is no way to issue a Type Certificate except under Part 21. In fact, as a
help for you to find a number of Part 21 only issued Type Certificated
aircraft, I'll refer you to RAH.