Old May 1st 05, 12:40 AM
Dudley Henriques

To tell you the truth I'm not sure how the data base works or when the
actual cutoff date was for back data. I haven't flown actively for many
years, but remain somewhat active as a safety consultant in various venues.
(See Aeroplane Monthly Feb 2004 issue "Precision Decision" by Gen Des Barker
of the SAAF. I go into some detail there concerning low altitude vertical
recoveries and demonstration flying in the P51 Mustang.)
If you would like my certificate numbers to check with the FAA for accuracy,
I'll be glad to supply them for you via private email. Perhaps you can clear
up for me while you are at it, why my name doesn't appear on the data base.
Just be advised that although I will supply you with the certificate
numbers, your lack of trust in my word that they exist without seeing them
will be the last time I have any contact with you.
No hard feelings, but I'm a stickler for trust, and proving things to people
on Usenet isn't my thing. I'm sure you understand. If your curiosity has to
be assuaged, please email me back channel and I will give you the numbers so
you can have them checked for authenticity and report back to any of the
Usenet idiots here who require such proof.
Thank you. It's your call.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

"RomeoMike" wrote in message
I know you are what you say you are, but who is or isn't in the database?
You retired before a cutoff? When was that? My father and uncle are in the
database, and both quit flying in the 1950's or early 60's, and my father
died in 1976. I'm not challenging you, just curious how the database is
made up. I always thought all pilots were listed unless they chose to opt
out.

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ah yes...now I know who you are :-) I'm not listed in the FAA database
because I retired from flying before the data cutoff date you idiot.