Old June 6th 12, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke[_4_]

Default Aero-retrieve WING-RUNNER

On my last aero-tow retrieve I used a wing-runner made by Hasbro, Click
the links for photos..

http://www.silentflight.ca/index.php..._itemId= 2662

http://www.silentflight.ca/index.php..._itemId= 2656

Worked like a charm

Luke

On 05/28/2012 12:55 PM, Tony V wrote:
On 5/28/2012 9:44 AM, Martin wrote:
We just take a student along in a two-place towplane. Student runs
the wing, towplane and glider take off and head for home. Student
finds his own way home...someday. It's hard in students, but easy on
wingtips.

Kidding...I love the Gatorade bottle idea. They can serve other
purposes in the cockpit, I'm told.

I stopped doing that when a full bottle (not filled with Gatorade :-) )
slammed into the top of the canopy at 110 kts. No damage, fortunately.

Tony V.