Old September 29th 03, 08:31 PM
Quilljar

HankPilot2002 wrote:
I am getting ready to buy my first flight sim package and was
wondering about the quality of FS2004 vs Elite. Is one package
noticably better than the other ? I realize there is a huge price
difference in the two. Any input you could provide would be
appreciated.

Hank

I would say that Elite is for proferssional pilots who wish to practise
their IFR approaches and systems. It is a very serious sim. For most people
who want to experience the joy of flying many types, and to have some
excellent world scenery for VFR flying, then FS2004 is preferable.
You can find Elite with Google and download a working demo.
Incidentally as a serious hobby simmer, I have tried ALL the available sims,
and while they all do have good points, it is difficult to beat the MSFS2004
for general aviation.

---