Old January 13th 05, 06:14 AM
David R.

If it is a static display:

1) set up a nice looking glider

2) Rope around the whole glider.

3) Support both wings off the ground so the people who ignore the ropes
don't walk on a wingtip

4) Allow kids to sit in the glider only under direct supervision of a club
member

5) Remove anything that is loose or can easily be removed from the glider

6) Put the glider back in the trailer at night

7) Have small glossy cards with your clubs information available to give to
kids and to potential members

8) Have at least two club members near the glider at all times.

9) Make it look fun and interesting.

Speaking from the experience of displaying my libelle at a local show two
years ago.

Regards,

Dave r.

"DNewill" wrote in message
news
OK Gang - the airshow season is about to start - so what are the "ten
things
to do / not to do" if our club gets involved in a summer airshow?
What is the best thing your club or commercial operation did? Worst?

Thanks
dave newill