Old May 12th 05, 11:05 PM
OtisWinslow

You got it right, Chris. I quit flying United several years ago. I could no
longer
tolerate their rude, arrogant employees .. constant late and canceled
flights
because of broke airplanes .. etc. Recently my daughter went on a trip
with
a group. Her travel group was on United. I told her I was sorry and to be
prepared for a delay along the way. I was right. She was stuck in Chicago
because of a broke plane. She was amazed I could tell the future.

They made their own bed .. let them lay in it.

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message

Let's not forget that it is these employees who are largely responsible
for
running the company into the ground. CEOs come and go, but the employees
ran
it from day to day. They made unreasonable demands in bad faith, sometimes
threatening to strike if the pot was not sweetened even more. In the end,
the company was entirely owned by the employees. They hired the CEO. They
fired him. They decided how much he should be paid. Now whose fault was
that?