Old July 29th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_4_]

Default need Libelle wheel installed pix

My Libelle 301b #65 has the wheel brake cable attached to the spoiler
handle and is adjusted to activate the brake when pulled to its full
open. I don't have any pictures, but on mine, the anti-rotation pin
slides into a slot in the bottom of the left gear strut. If I can
remember correctly, there is a cable guide built into the left strut
also.
Fred
On Jul 29, 3:23*pm, Brad wrote:
any Libelle owners out there have pics of how the wheel assy looks
when it's bolted up to the landing gear tubes? I want to get an idea
of how the brake cable housing terminates and how the anti-rotation
pin assy works.

is the brake actuated by the airbrake pull?

thanks,
Brad