Old August 6th 03, 04:23 AM
Don Parker

It did it before then, started out at Page AZ, and before getting to the
north rim area saw several streams of water going up, over, around cliffs,
kind of like some roads in other sceneries going straight up cliffs. But,
for the money, what the hell....... Can you imagine this just ten or even
five years ago???

"glathrem" wrote in message
Did you fly all the way through to the west end, and then to Hoover dam?
You'll see some really strange river effects if you do. I didn't know the
Colorado could climb cliffs!

"Don Parker" wrote in message
There I was, 7,500' over the canyon, when everything started going
And you pussies think you have VFR problems...... Hummphhh!!!
www.cox-internet.com/tazman/dmgc.jpg
Cheers'n beers y'all! (:-))
Don