Old June 5th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_12_]

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Snowbird writes:

Why do you want this information?
What possible use is the answer to you, since by your own admission
you'd never dare to try it yourself?
Why can't you research it yourself? Google is your friend. And MSFS
too, it seems.
Why do you want us to spend our time on researching your problem,
especially since you seem to have lots of time yourself ?
Why do you pose the question to this group anyway, as you have
already repeatably dismissed our answers as "incorrect" ?
You say you base your present knowledge on your own research, yet now
you want to avoid learning by your own simulation experience, and
instead rely on our information, despite having numerous times
dismissed such information. Based on that behavior, how can we trust
that you are actually interested in the information, and not just in
endless arguing ?

If you don't know, there's no point in posting.

Well, there oyu are. You know nothing and you post like fjukk.

I know, though.

Bertie