Old December 3rd 03, 04:16 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:04:05 -0800, Mary Shafer
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:45:06 GMT, Ed Rasimus
wrote:

Suppose they opt to fly missions from Aircraft carriers. How long
would this take? (Basic training, flight school, etc.)

I assume you mean training. All USMC and USN aviators are carqual.
About two years.

I don't think the P-3 or C-130 communities carqual, Ed.

Mary

Caught me in the act of being elitist, didn't you?

Can I defend myself by saying that I was narrowly focused on the
question regarding "Marine Fighter Pilot"? Nahh, I forgot the heavy
operators, pure and simple.