Old April 11th 20, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 5:40:23 PM UTC+1, Shaun Wheeler wrote:

Only in the US, Dirk.

Some countries actually have thought police who can arrest you if you refuse to use certain words like "They/them" or if you refuse to participate in some right minded forward thinkers fantasy.

We're still protected in the US but countries like the UK, Belgium or France, speech isn't protected. They'll put you in jail for saying stuff that upsets empowerment groups.

What utter nonsense.