Old October 2nd 03, 01:44 PM
Dave Butler

Craig Prouse wrote:
Dave Butler wrote:

I also am immersed in a computer environment all day,
so it's little to no extra hassle to get an online briefing.

Yeah, me too. I go nuts with the online weather, computer flight planning,
and DUAT filing. I've got all this stuff set up on computers both at home
and at work, including a laptop that I often take with me if I'm so
inclined.

But that only works on the outbound leg or places along the way where I am
relatively well-connected.

Good point. I carry a laptop with linux loaded with all the access phone numbers
for my ISP, but still it's usually less hassle to just make the phone call from
the away-from-home FBO.

Dave

Remove SHIRT to reply directly.